FWIW, I researched headliner color a few years ago for a friend's 69 RR as we were also not sure what was correct. I have a 69 Charger with white interior that I bought in 1974. It has white headliner and visors with black A pillar trim. I believe that is correct for a Charger but perhaps not for a RR.

Here is why. A Charger only had one choice for a white interior, while the RR had four white choices (white & black/blue/tan/green). The Charger dealer trim book says "steering wheel, instrument panel and headlining are color-keyed to the interior trim", while the RR book says " second color on carpet, instrument panel, steering wheel and headlining". There was no white s/wheel or i/panel so I think that is why Chargers have those in black with the white h/lining. With the RR, the s/wheel and i/panel were available in second color of the four white choices, so a white/black interior would get a black h/lining etc. There is no mention of visor color but I think they should match the h/lining. The very few original cars I have seen have been that way. Anyway, that is my conclusion.

Here are the dealer book pages from Barry's excellent site.