Quote:

You guys are reading a lot into ejit's deleted post. He didn't actually SAY anything, other than somebody, somewhere, posted crap. That was interesting and informative.

As for people wanting stuff handed to them on a silver platter, what are you talking about? Why have this board at all if people are supposed to keep it a big secret and make everyone else go find out on their own?

"WAY TO GO EJIT you actually made some here think, now they may do the required work to get their questions answered..........and they will remember it."

No, that's NOT AT ALL what he did. He didn't provoke any thought on the actual subject of rod/stroke ratios, he spouted off. Have you seen anybody post thoughts on rod/stroke ratio as a result of ejit's post? I haven't. If you have, please point it out.

Again, vaguely referring to some "crap" in response to a technical question is not productive, as in "now they may do the required work to get their questions answered..."

If you know the answer, why not just say the answer? Streetwize seems to have survived the traumatic experience of simply ANSWERING THE QUESTION, why not ejit? The guy obviously has a huge wealth of technical information (I mean that seriously, not sarcastically). Why not share it? And if there's some reason to not share it, why even post at all? I'm not trying to say ejit should not be a member here-let me nip that **** in the bud before it starts. But I do wonder, if information must be earned the hard way, why be a member of a forum that's there to be an EASY way?

Where's that violin playin' smilie when you need him?

FYI - His post deletion is not limited to moparts.

Drag Week 2011 - 77th place - DD
Drag Week 2012 - 2nd place SRBB N/A
Drag Week 2014 - Kapooya
RMRW 2018
RMRW 2020