Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I am not to familar with these trucks in 1978 did they make any with a 440 and if so how may I was told they are rare and only 7 were made.

Thanks for any info

There are 5 known vins of Canadian 440 express trucks D code trucks. I know of 2 . 1 showed up on Kijiji a few years back Heavily modified and apart. Ownwer wanted 40K for it. ..had it been restored or a virgin original, I would have bought it.

The other 1 belongs to a friend of very credible member here. He has seen and verified it as real.

Proof is in the pudding. I doubt they made any 440 Canadian versions. More likely, a 440 was an easy swap or the truck was doped up to be an LRE when it really wasnt. But like I said get some details, post the vin ect so when can all discuss. However, my 2cents is they don't exist as he LRE crowd is pretty savvy.

The first 5 were early 78 d code warlocks converted to lil reds at creative industries. They were sent out as promo rigs for the package why they were 440's who knows but they were I have the vin for the one that was on Kijiji . I believe the other member here may have the rest.

If a decent one comes up I will grab it. Been watching for 1 to surface never say never with a mopar!

Sandy in Nova Scotia formerly drdodge340
68 coronet wagon, 68 formula s 340 fb barracuda-69 super bee-72 aussie charger-72 aussie vh dodge ute
-76 feather duster-76 duster-77 street van
- 98 ram 1500 SS/T-99 ram 1500-13 ram red express truck- 2015 hellcat challenger