Whiskyrunner and I weather permitting will be starting our Race season at PRP this weekend. Test and tune Saturday, box no box race on Sunday. He cranked out some 10.50 last year in his 3200 pound 360 NA engine before we slowed it down by switching from a 904 tranny with a 5200 stall to a 727 with a 4000 stall after he hurt his convertor. sticking with the 727 but hopefully the convertor we switched to will give him some more stall. He also added a NOS plate system for what he refers to as "top end games". Imagine that MY kid playing with nos. He also added an alternator and a few other goodies.

New slicks will be going on for me soon as I picked up a new set last week. A better flowing set of heads, different intake, a bigger carb and maybe even a bigger cam early in the season for me. Best run last year for me was a NA 10.14 using 93 octain gas in my edelbrock headed 408. Looking forward to stepping up this year as I would like to see how fast it can go before I switch it over to a big block. Have a GREAT season guys, have fun, and be safe.

My toy

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time