Ok guys more issues that I am scratching my head over. Might be too much stress and just not having my head into it or I am too close and not seeing something.

Due to the car sitting for 2 years, the car being heavier than what the old Wilwood rear brakes were rated for, the M/C bypassing, a locked wheel cyl and finally a caliper not working correctly(not retracting at all.

I have changed everything but the lines, line lock and the 2psi residual valve I had on for the front brakes. So now I have all the lines back on, the front and rear brakes back on, Wilwood disc all the way around. I used a vacuum bleeder to get fluid into all the calipers but they seem to still be moving air. I have gone through a quart of fluid and still getting air.

The pedal also goes right to the floor no pressure shows on the brake gage. I do not think the calipers are fully full with the pistons extended to the normally engage point.

Still air in the system?
Is a quart normal for all new calipers (4 piston), M/C and lines?
Should I rig up something to let it gravity bleed? I would have to make something as the M/C is in the floor. But I could hook it up to the brake gage and do it.

Thoughts?