Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

There were some 4wd crew cab long beds built as well.

More than likely conversions. I haven't seen any factory literature that says they were available. Here's a page from the 76 brochure. No W200s with a 165" wheelbase.

No factory 165" 4WD's
Not the first frame listed in any of the factory parts books for it

I've never seen a 72-85. I've seen between 5 and 10 63-71(through 73 for medium duty). I'm sure they were probably all special orders and some were pulled off the assembly line to have the frame extended. Prior to 69 Dodge didn't make any long bed crew cabs, but if one was ordered it was converted.

This truck was in the same family since it was new. It has a factory SERT sticker with wheelbase conversion mentioned.

This truck also has a SERT sticker with the same info.

Has SERT sticker.

This one was special ordered and does have a 165 inch wheelbase. The trucks above are all 156 inch wheelbases. By the time this truck was built they put the SERT info on the VIN plate, but since Dodge now had frames of this length there was no need for a conversion. The VIN plate does list 133 as the wheelbase but it has two SERT descriptions added for Crew Cab. The original owner was accidently charged for both cabs but was refunded.

I know nothing about this and it might be a conversion.

The W500 was available as a crew cab with no bed and a 175 inch wheelbase.

1970 Dodge d100/eventually going on a 77 D100 frame