Quote:

Quote:

Yes, they do have some high prices, but they are the best ones for mopars around. They probably are just making enough to keep in business.

I'm not a cheapskate, despite what I previously wrote. I have TTIs in the Charger and had a set on the Frankenduster. I'm not against free enterprise. I feel that a company is a business, not a charity as well. Despite all that, I still feel that the money that they spent on research and development of their products should have been paid for long ago. It is an insult to see them continue to price their stuff at 4 times the cost of Hedman, Hooker or the other cheap parts .

I agree with what your saying . When I was buying headers I looked around and went with headmans. Looking around on various Mopar forums I found some STILL had to hammer TTI's to fit. NO WAY was I spending that kind of money on something I still had to take a hammer to. I'd build my own before I'd spend that kind of money. I would have built my current set but I was in a hurry to get it on the road. At some point it will be a fun project when the car is put away for the winter.