to MICKM :
In fact... No, it's not easy at all...
Here's the problems :
- Whe have NOBODY on whom we can relly to help us, cause, nobody know these cars
- There's few of these cars, so each time you need a part or an upgrade, you can't just look on the small ads to find a 440 near you
- You have to speak english, because, what ever you'll do, everything has to be ordered in the states
- Don't even imagine a second that a mechanic can fix it, for them it's "foreign technology" It's easier for 90% of them to adjust 6 double weber on a V12 ferrari than to simply tune an 4BBL Holley
- Metric is the only tools that you'll find here, so on that point also all that has to be order oversea (on that point England can supply stuff)
- The price of the shipping + the custom + the taxes make an increase of the original price of at least 50%
- In my case, 99% of the population has NEVER heared of the brand "plymouth", and whatever you'll do, again 99% of the people will be SURE that you car is either one of these 3 choice : "the car of Dukes of hazzard" "The car of starksy and hutch" "a Mustang" (sad... but true)
- There's so few Mopar in France, that the only club that exit has more or less... 80 members... (The good point is that, mostly all our cars are heavily modified)

On the good points, the cops know [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] about our cars, so when we do tons of noise, for them it's "normal" it's like in the movies

to EV2CUDA :
So your car is also an 383 supercharged? (pics?)
How does it fell? how does it ride? (never tried one!)
I hope to try mine soon!

About the billboard and the vinyl top, I've tried it... But, for me it was "to much black" the stripe was flush after half an hour

Si I've did something that all the purist will hate, I've put an 1970 stripe on a 71!

Ans I've removed the classic "340 / 383 / 440 / Hemi" to put an "King Kuda" (a tribute to the Hot Wheels of the early 70's