Need a little help here guys. Okay, I bought a 1990 W250 pickup Saturday. Pretty nice truck. The guy had replaced the battery, cable ends, and alternator. I noticed he had also added a new regulator on the fender well. Didn't think much of it as it worked and this is a farm truck after all. Yesterday I get in it and it isn't charging. It was one of those cheap reman alternators and I have a 1993 parts truck so I yanked the alternator off and put it on. I hooked things back up and eliminated the external regulator since it was an internal regulator alternator. Started it up and it was charging like a champ. Came out of the poultry houses this afternoon and.......nothing. It's not charging anymore. So, where do I go frm here? Is this a wiring thing or does it have to do with the PCM? I can take the one of of the 93 if I need to. Thanks in advance.

Please see my brother Darrell Kiger at Wyo Racing and Rods for all of your drag car fabrication and restoration needs. From Pro Mod to concours restorations, he is the man. (336)463-4309.