Haha! Stinking plastic Pigs! Gawd how I hate em after growing up repainting them! 6yrs old, they'd already have 5 crud paintjobs over the original GM garbage job... Ugh...

Anyways, I was just thinking about this topic last nite as a finally dug into my latest issue of Hemming Muscle Machines. They tried to run down the authority of the 70 HEMI Charger's handling. But I've had enough B-bodies to know their assertion's just shouldn't be true about wandering and floating at surface street speeds. So I was wondering if it wasn't running something like an "authentic" alignment spec? Like would allow a skinny set of bias ply's be happiest instead of actual radial rubber's more agressive specs? I remember when Radials were pretty new and the tire shop's insisted on using the factory spec's instead of adapting Radial specs to older cars. Nobody enjoys driving a car that dogtrack's because the rear alignment hasn't been checked and accordingly shimmed for correction of line assembly after a rebuild. But who either enjoy's driving a car at less than moderate hiway speed's which isn't 'tuned' for the tires it's wearing? I won't diss the car for what may be, but I wonder if it wasn't set up for tires different than as tested? I know that none of my Coronet's required much input from me at any speed where forward was the goal!

The name's Bondo. Jams Bondo Tonight I'm dining with Clia Torrez