Quote:

But before I get to that I’d like to take the time to thank ALL the Racers and Engine Builders who have given me their support over the past 7 years. Without their willingness to try something New and Different, well I probably would not be doing something I love and have a passion for

Now…
Some of you may have noticed our new banner ad here on the site. YES, we have recently become a sponsor here on Moparts!

To celebrate that and the upcoming Racing/Driving season we are going to offer a “Pre Spring Special” I will announce the special in another thread. In the mean time please take a few minutes to browse our NEW Website and 2013 Catalog and see what we have to offer. If you are on Facebook we have a direct link to our page from the website. Please give us a “Page Like” and keep up on our latest updates, new products and information.

THANK YOU ALL!
Greg Travis
Superformance Products

well damn had me scared for a little bit there. I thought you was going to say you sold your car for a ford etc.lol.
Mopar65

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops