Thanks for the compliment I love your car.I have two issues of the magazine it was in lol.I actually brought an issue over to my teachers house to get him fired back up on it,but it didn't work. He had a pretty decent 440 built for it years ago,before there was a lot of Mopar stuff being built.So it's old school six pac rods,Isky valve train,915s ported to within an inch of their lives,nice after market crank ect.Had a 250 shot on it when I bought it,still full bottle from 93.He made two passes on the car,10.50 range with no bottle,then just parked it on the side of the house and never got back in it.I purchased it 2 years ago for 5000,changed fluids and runs perfect.But it's 12.5 to one,so I'm replacing it with a slightly warmed over 440.Just want a nice street car.The Duster has me anti race gas for this build.I just want low maintenance.Cuda has rust issues around back window that need to be addressed.Took me since 91 though once a month asking him to sell it before he finally parted with it.

1972 Duster W-5 416 10.22@133 1970 Cuda stuck in the 80's Pro Street