I have the 4" peep mirror on my 88-440 truck.

I have the small billet/flame rearview mirror inside on the windsheild stock location.

it works for me in traffic, but may not be the best for towwing or backing up into a tight spot.

I got it from 'speedway motors' 2-4" for 14$ each and 30$ for the rearview.

they hang on the top door edge with set screws. I have one for the pass side but dont think I would use it myself, but the passenger will be able to peep out also.

I have the stock truck mirrors off the 88 truck if you want them. they are in nice shape and hanging in the shed waiting for a home.

I will post a pic later, they are the fold in type that look like chebby mirrors.IMO

when i had tow mirrors or any truck mirror, I would swing by a local glass shop and they would cut a new piece of glass and install it for 15-20 bux.

I drive a van allday so I know how to use and set mirrors. no need to see 1/2 of the van in the mirror. only the last 4" of the van and bumper,this makes the blind spot small and I only have to lean a little to see the blind spot.

most poeple have 1/2 or 3/4 of the mirror filled with the side of the car/truck/van and wonder why they cant back up with out hitting stuff.