Took our car out testing this past weekend and it was given us fits. Seemed as though we couldn't get the suspension right and even with our bad tuning so to speak, the car ran better than it ever has on a terrible run. The car left good, picked up the tires about 6inches walking a little left, then a little after it settled, the rear end washed out making quite a mid track move for a 6sec 1/8th mile bracket car. I was sitting there thinking, that was a terrible run, lo and behold, the darn thing ran a 6.388 @ 107. You should've seen the smile on me and my brothers face, and my dad was smiling himself after getting out of the car. It was good to make some progress with our cars since we just don't race as much anymore which puts us behind the 8 ball big time. I must say however, it feels pretty good knowing there's a tenth or more left in the car.

As for changes, we've got work with the ladder bar and change the front suspension travel. We believe the car is coming down too hard and unsettling the rear tires.

Any, follow the links below for pictures, its the gold 72 Plymouth Duster:

http://paulpattonproductions.zenfolio.com/tnt_feb3

Adriel Paradise
Substation Design Engineer III