I’ve been considering no choke……….
I used to have a manual choke but it was a bit hit and miss, and also I never quite trusted that it was not fully open (and staying open) even after the engine was warm. No biggie I could have tested for sure.
Electric chokes kind of take away your control – if something goes wrong with them you can’t start the car – cold or hot. How likely is that to happen? Very unlikely I guess but I did have a bad experience decades ago with my daily driver.
However running no choke is not a no brainer either. First I’d like to be able to start and drive away quickly on the odd occasion I would leave early in the morning in my Challenger – to keep the peace with the neighbours! And presumably if you get it wrong you can flood the carb etc (can also do this on a manual choke).

For these reasons I got to thinking about a couple of block heaters instead. Most of the time would not need but for that occasional early start in very cold weather it would achieve the aim and your engine and cylinders would thank you for it too.

Maybe overkill but just another option…..