Quote:

So your saying you have stock stroke 440 with 8.3 to 1 compression giving a dynamic of 7.3 to 1 and 140 cranking with aluminum heads??

I would like to see the total workup on the engine, heads, exhaust and torque converter?

Can't see where a .528 would perform much different maybe a few more ponies but even less bottom end but mostly the same.
If you want more bottom end assuming the racer brown cam is 108 LSA advance the install to 102

Advancing the Racer Brown is another possibility that I have been mulling over. I think that the 105* intake centerline, 70* overlap and 108* lobe separation may be doing more harm than good with my new low compression ratio. My setup is a stroked (4.15) 440 with MP452 heads (same as Eddy's but straight plug), stock exhaust manifolds and a measured 8.82 static compression ratio. Also, I am running an 833 and 3.23 gear. Street only. I've tried to get some good specs on the .528 cam because of the success that Andy Finkbeiner has had with it in his builds, but so far; no joy.

This is the land of the free because of the brave