Quote:

Well, I built my B1 late in the fall, so I only got a couple of breakin passes on it

4.375x 4.25 stroke, GRP Aluminum 7.056 rods, 63 cc heads, Holley ultra 1150 dom, 796 lift cam, 13.5 comp ross pistons, pistons .009 in the hole with 040 cometics. 4 corner oil return drains into 4 seperate bungs, welded in the pan. At present, I'm running Koffel's rockers, so i'm doing an upgrade soon. Moroso 3 vane vac pump with the help from SmokinWoody , I installed yesterday.

As a matter of fact, there were about 7 members here that sold me parts to do this build. 23 THEMMEE started it all by selling me a good set of rods and pistons, then Koffel's winter sale, Eric sent me a stroud chute, Chris'sBarracuda sent me jam up converter, Sledgehammer sent me a crankshaft, The cam recomendations came from here, Koffel's and comp cam suggestions, an ole friend from 30 yrs ago. Joe Tutone sent me the KB gear drive, Julian2007 sent me the roller lifters, JohnRR and Eric, both sent me a fluid dampner, the list goes on, but with the help of these guys, I have a solid 8 sec 1/4 mile car now.

Thanks guys I have a set of hemi headers, some head bolts, and a booster I still need to ship out to pay it forward as of yet.

1/4 aces me and you heads up im still not scared! my street car vs your all out race car

Mopar Performance