I am shopping around for a radiator for my '74 Duster. I have swapped in a 440/727. I know these engines like to get hot, We have battled our 383 Cuda off and on for years.

I am shopping around trying to do somehome work and figure out what works and what dosen't. A friend of mine is running a aluminum radiator with out a transcooler built in to it. His transcooler bolted up in front of his radiator. I was wondering which was the better way to go? To get a radiator like this griffin (5-573GF-BAX)which has the transcooler built in:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail...mp;autoview=sku

Or track down one that does not have a transcooler built in to it and add a dedicated transcooler in front of it.

Its not going to be a race only car, it will probably only see the track once or twice. It will mostly driven on the street, and my goal is to be able to drive it when it is cooking hot ourside and when it is freezing cold. In that instance I was wondering if haveing a dedicated transcooler in front of the radiator would cause any problems with it in cold weather situations.

"No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness." - Aristotle