I have a pair of Indy Aluminum cylinder heads on a 470" roller cammed engine. I cannot use the aluminum heads due to class rules, and have some Max Wedge Replacement heads CNCd waiting to go on. I'm planning on taking the heads to a swap meet this weekend to try and sell them to buy other parts for my pulling truck.

Should I keep the pushrods and the Indy rockers and run them a season on my iron heads? Or should I sell them with the heads and move onto purchasing some Hartlands or T&Ds. The motor was not ran hard before and seems in good shape. I will likely be turning this motor 72-7500 rpms(maybe more) in a 4wd pulling truck. I'm on a budget and hope the cylinder heads being sold will help me buy more axle parts, I need to regear both front and read diffs, plus spool rear, locker front, and some axle shafts. If I sell the Indy rockers, I will need to put money into some more rockers and pushrods. Engine currently has a roller cam in it, the specs are not in front of me.

Thanks guys.
Michael

93 W250 CTD getrag, Bosch 185 injectors, AFE air filter. Trailer puller, daily driver,

90 W250 CTD 727 with smokin 5" stacks. Off road truck

75 Dodge W200 440 4spd 4x4 locked front and rear, twin disc clutch, E85. Pulling truck