I was laying awake the other night wondering about what to do with my Crew Club & newest RC coming home next Saturday & I remembered a few years back about seeing a truck they called the "ClubCharger over at RCCentral & I figured with all these girls I've got I'd try to combine the three being that somewhere along the line there will be more grand kids & would provide seating for 10. They will need to see things like mount Mt Rushmore & stuff you know & I like to travel The wife wants to hit all the lighthouses before we check out as a bucket list thing & it would serve well for that.

I've got my sights on a 93 with a bad trans for $500 & use the cowl & floor with the correct trans tunnel for the 518 going back in it as well
Use the 93 power doors A/C system so I can setup the serpentine on it with the lines & all factory pieces Fuel Injection.

I'm looking for the pics of the roof graft & thought about using two RC roofs & have two roof vents & two factory sunroofs as well as pop out windows in the Club. I know somewhere under it I can fit a van rear A/C & heat system because I know that I will fit it wit a 50 gal fuel cell in the rear hooked to the RC filler neck & the factory tank tossed there will be room.

Any thoughts? this would make my Crew totally rust free & be different