I knew what I was getting into buying a classic truck, given my experience with a 66 mustang I use to own. I replace one thing and another thing breaks. Its a process before you get the classic stabilized and in good working order. So here is the latest issue. I replaced the windshield wipers with new blades. I was riding down the road and got something on the windshield, hit the wiper fluid button and then I tried turning on the wipers. They certainly worked before I replaced the blades. Nothing came on while I was driving. I get home and try to figure out what is going on, low and behold the wiper arms came off the linkage that connects to wiper motor. You can see the motor spinning the linkage arm around and around, the wiper arms just aren't connected anymore and are laying in the panel.

So from the looks of it I need to take off the vent panel right behnd the hood to access the motor and linkage arms. Now my question is, do I need some parts to put it back together. I'm assuming a bushing, cotter pin, etc.. broke. Before I take it apart I'd like to get the parts I need.

This is on a 1976 Dodge D-100 Warlock. Thanks.

Last edited by Mud Pig; 01/08/13 12:08 PM.