Quote:

Quote:

Just not sure which rattle can to use but Rustoleum gets high marks when it's mentioned

They reformulated a lot of the spray bombs again, sometime over a year ago. The Rustoleum paint will soften, wrinkle up and lift when several coats are sprayed over itself. I threw out several cans after a few parts were messed up.

I've quit using Rustoleum and started using Dupli-Color, which I've been getting from O'Rielly's Auto. The paint quality of their entire line is very good, especially the engine paints, which I use whenever I want a color available in it. I'm very impressed with the durability, laydown and even the spray nozzels on their product line.

I will take your advise & get some Dupli color. Thank you! After glassbeading (steelies) should I spray some primer and or sand first or just clean with wax/grease remover then several light coats of Duplicolor? And you soap/water clean if needed then wax/grease remover before initial sanding but does that technique/order still apply when glassbeading instead of hand sanding

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth