I have not had one ounce of trouble with mine. Its been in the car since 1994ish...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................That being said the car I bet has all of 25 laps down the track and maybe total of 2k miles on it and been sitting in the garage for last 2 years and before that maybe moved all of a 1/4 mile for a good 5 years before that. Joking aside I had heard they were junk after I bought it based on price. Was told they are never close to actual stall amount claimed to be and that they have blown up before. On side note mine was able to run low 13's in my duster in the early 90's.

Contact Me about AMD Prices