When you put the dial indicator on the retainers to see how much lift you have take the time to record the duration at .050 from oepning to closing, in other words watch the dial incator , when it reaches .050 on the opening write down the numbers it has before or after top dead center and the same on the closing, write down how much after bottom dead center it reaches .050 before closing. Do both valves, intake and exhaust and post the results on here We will be able to to tell you exactly what the duration is at.050 and how much, if any, the cam is advanced or retarded BTW, you will need a piston stop and a degree wheel, you will probally need to take the crankshaft pulleys off to mount and set up the degree wheel As far as your results with all those changes, it doesn't suprise me that it spun the tires and didn't run as good as it did the firts time I would put it back, the motor parts, not the gear changes, and see if it runs as good as it did the first time If it does don't make any other changes until you max the tuneup and set up you have that runs good Once your thier then do ONE change at a time, not a bunch of changes I've seen .25 canges in E.T. by swapping accelerator pump squirters Lots of things to try on race cars, more better change them one at a time

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)