I've used the old carters on previous mopars, and quite frankly I never liked the lack or response or that 1-2 sec delay when you put down the gas. i have a edlebrock 600 cfm kicking around on an engine and i also have a holley 750 cfm double pumper, both needing a rebuild - i haven't tried out either one yet so I can't comment on performance, so I thought what is the best out there? I love the instant throttle response of fuel injected cars so i would like to get the best I can. Is it worth rebuilding the edlebrock or the holley or should I just end up selling them and getting something better. It will be going on my 383 4 speed, 3:55 gears, relativly stock build other than cam, intake and headers.

heres the catch, In about a year I'll be doing a 451 stroker, So I probably will have to upgrade anyways for the build probably an 850. I just wanna hear some opinions on your experiences with carbs...

sorry I should mention the car is a pro-touring car that is daily drivin during the spring & summer, while getting in some autox and road race when possible...

Last edited by dangina; 12/23/12 04:13 AM.