Quote:

Quote:

Yea you are probaly right mike. But motor still needs to be checked over. Something could be worn out and the parts have the potential just not able. There is a very long list of possibilities!!

Every body on here started out knowing nothing, if you have the ability to take the motor apart and inspect it to see if it is good or bad do that first After doing the visual checks on the spark plugs, upper valve train,, leakdown test and so on then pull it down further If you don't have th tools or expertise, hire someone capable to teach you and instruct you on how to do the tear down and inspection, racing is not cheap and wrecking a car because of bad parts isn't cheap either I've seen some auotshop instructors that weren't race car mechanics or engine guru so keep that in mind Hands on training can be great, it can also be very expensive while your learning

Cab...From my understanding,the motor was put in last year and only raced a few times...Thats why I told him BEFORE he goes buying all this stuff and swapping things on/off,just race what you have and TUNE IT. Just tuning my old motor,I went from 13.3 to 12.07....My dad went from 11.4 to 10.70.
You wont know what the car will run if you keep changing things out before its tuned....Just playing with the suspension,you could gain a 1/2 a second. The car is capable of running 10's right now with what it has in it,it just needs tuning.