It depends on the 1/4 panels, my 1969 dart had the rear wheels mess up when I bought, somebody before me had tried to do the 1968 SS/A Hemi cut on it I had the rear wheel wells on my 1968 Baracuda done years ago, we cut the rear 1/4 panels in the middle of the wheel wells and moved the forward part forwards three inches and the same on the back part back three inches for a six inche stretch We added a seven inch piece in the middle so we had enough material to attatch the the old 1/4 panels, we overlapped both ends and the top right at 3/8 inch and tack welded them together, we later sticthed welded them so there was very few gaps in the metal, that needs to be done a short piece at a time so you don't warp the panels I had a tool that would put a 1/4 inch step into the sheet metal so the overlap fit flush My Duster was another story due to the body lines on the rear quarters It was a real pain due to all the angles and trying to get them to look stock I had several other junk Dusters to rob the 1/4 panels off of and we still had to fab some pieces into the rear quarter panels to make it look stock Take your time and measure several times before cutting, make some cardboard templates up and tape them on so you get the look like you want it to end up looking like Not real easy to do to make it look good so a good body man needs to be your freind And it ain't me either

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)