Nice! Looks like you have your work "cut out" for you!
And, you look equipped to take on such a big project! It's a Great car btw. 68 Charger is my favorite from the 60's.

Why not invest in one of those small gravity gun sand blaster's to eliminate the need for a large percentage of what you would otherwise consider encapulating? Eastwood also sell's a decent one of those. It certainly works better than the Sears model! Or, my dad recently had his project soda blasted and it was VERY reasonably priced! The guy came right to his house and did it in the driveway with his own portable compressor unit and whole outfit. If you've spent much time under a blasting hood, you'll appreciate spending that money to have the job done well! Sure beats finishing your pride and joy that represent's a significant investment of your time and effort going bad on you a few years down the road. Of course there's many tight areas that you still may need to encapsulate, but at least try to minimize that. That said, Eastwood again... Best of Luck! Keep us updated!

The name's Bondo. Jams Bondo Tonight I'm dining with Clia Torrez