Quote:

Quote:

Well I am not sure I know anyone who I would trust to weld cast. and who is to say that it is not crack more inside ? maybe I will take it back up and have it magaflux . make sure there is no other cracks.

That looks like a frozen block crack. If thats the only crack it can be welded rather easy. But, Id be looking for other cracks as well. another weak spot is in the intake vally. Check closely in there as well. If the block was full of water and freezes it cracks pretty easy in there.

The crack or damage you show now could of been just residual water that didnt drain out of that area and may be the blocks only damage. If so, like others have said , easy fix. I can weld it for you.

Question for you. You stated on another post that you were testing several blocks, like 7 or so, I think. Were any of those blocks .040 over? If so Id be interested in one.

I have 3 blocks I going to sell. I know you like later date blocks. I have a 78 that I have not posted yet. but here is the first one I posted last night. need to scroll down the page a little to see it. it is .030 over..

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...;gonew=1#UNREAD