Just a quick video of round 2 of Hot Street from SCSN 8 of the Barracuda. It was against Mike Demayo who runs a SB Ford coombo at about 2700lbs. We are at 3340 one of the things we will be addressing before it goes out and races again atthis level. We are heavy for the class, so getting weight out and moving it where it is needed is a goal.

Back to the set up. This is a shortened version of the round, we cut about 4 minutes as we had a bit of a staging battle going on as I knew he was not going to go in first. Needing every advantage I could get I decided that we would break that habit before the race. They are very anal about engine temps on their car so I figured he would give in first, plus I knew I was not movong in period. From what I heard there were lots of people hooting and cheering while it was going on, you can hear a couple on video. It did work as I got a decent starting line advantage. Was actually dissapointed with it only being a .033 lite. At any rate Mike went on to make his best pass of the weekend on this pass and took us out.

We are still learnign and trying to ake this thing work better. Every pass is a test pass for us as we are learning something on each run. tbhis weekend was no different. We have been fighting an intermittent problem ,actually more than likely always there to some extent looking back. We had found an issue that has plagued us all summer long the night before before last qualifier. Turns out we had a bad coil that was breaking up intermittently, sometimes really badly and car would not run and other times just acting like it was loaded up. Put a new one on and Viola car ran great. The issue caused us to go way back on what we had been doing to attempt to fix it. As a result we missed the set up on the last qualifier Saturday night, so first round was an entirely new deal, as usual for us. We did manage to run better in first and second round than we had all weekend, finding two tenths over Sat night qualifying. Round two we made a big change to the fuel curve looking at improving some more and went to far and were lean the entire pass, but really lean up top. Woudl be nice to go into a race with no issues so we coudl work on the car set up and power application. Oh well maybe whenever we get back to racing it.

Anyway here is the video. Sorry for the long set up must be the MoparBilly in me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LpnaL2UWaGM

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"