I bought 1 about 4 or 5 years ago.I would not waist my time with them again.I picked mine up in elkhart In. at the factory.In this case it was a manufacturer named Storm.I left there & was headed back home & about 50 miles or so I felt a vibration,looked in the miror & there went the lift front wheel.Thank god not 1 car was near me.it rolled across the highway hit the center jersey wall & got jammed in the snow.I pulled over & sat there for a while to collect myself.A state trooper helped me out to get off @ a exit.I called storm & all they had 2 say was yea we have lost a few wheels off of them.Dont know what to tell you.Call a towing co.to pick it up & repair it as it had sheared all the studs off.Of coarse it would be @ my expense.I found a auto zone bought 5 lugs & studs,a 3/8 extention,& a hammer.Drove the studs out & used a 4 way to pull the new studs through.The best part was I had a spare mopar ralley wheel in my truck as the trailer was 4&1/2 bolt circle.I was back on the road in 2 hrs.Tore the fender up & trashed the wheel though. It took 6 months to get a tire & fender out of them after numerous calls & being jerked around.Finally I had to threaten them with legal action,then my parts showed up. Sorry to go on a rant but I would hate to hear of someone else going through anything close to what I went through.They are plenty of very nice used trailers out there that are equiped for great prices now.
Dont cheap out on a trailer.you get what you pay for