Ok Don I will go sideways from the post topic, spent the prior week in Alabama and came home Friday with the full intention of going then mid-Saturday went for a long bike ride and here is what I came up with on that ride (read excuses!!!)

1) Why go out and race when I can get another good ride in tomorrow.
2) Besides the motor home is already winterized and right now cannot fathom the thought of towing out with the truck. (yes, it has spoiled me)
3) I know it is gonna be 11 am before the 1st car goes down the track due to the fog and that means probably one time shot,
4) New motor should be ready just before the 1st real race next year.
5) If I play hooky from racing tomorrow after my bike ride maybe the Mrs's and I can take the Harley out since I don't seem to make time for it anymore.

Day went pretty good although felt way like I should be somewere else........aaarghhh
Drank coffe rode my bike, went for another short bike ride with the wife then took the Mrs's for a ride on the loud bike then watched the last few rounds on 1320.com aaarghhhhh

Is 2013 racing season here yet?

Only bad part was Rich's text at 8am saying he would be late to the track? sorry Rich I am not there either!

OK back on subject, I think you will need those aforementioned parts and remember I am the one who told you "get ready to open up that wallet to this disease!"

keith