We are looking at the aftermarket application so we are going to purchase a custom mustang II crossmember like the one below.

http://www.fulltiltstreetrods.com/cross_members.htm

This crossmember will be a custom width for our application. With the A100 the rack is behind the steering wheel so everything is reversed which takes out your typical standard passenger application. I have done alot of reading and still a noob when it comes to this work and all that is entails.

Ron (Mopar Ron) is the street rod expert so I am gleaning from his 40 years of experience to get this job done right.

We want to use the truck for a variety of purposes from daily driver to making some longer trip around SoCal for a business we are starting.

Currently we are not planning to autocross the truck but it will make some passes at Barona when it is all done. But I am certainly open to all suggestions when it comes to making this vehicle handle better.

We are hoping the A100 and a 5.7 Hemi drive train will do pretty good on the 1/8 mile.

It will take some time to read though all the link you have posted the resources are amazing.

I love your suggestions as we are investigating each one for the best direction for this build.

We actually put the A100 up for sale for a few months since we have a few project already in the yard. We had people offer to take it off our hands at junkyard prices so I decided to keep it and build it to drive around town.

Your knowledge is helping to influence our direction!

Craig