Thank you all again for your replies. It appears that indexing the plugs have a minimum (at idle) to no advantage at all on a street car.
But, I needed to regap my plugs (per MSD: existing .035" gap to .045" gap) anyway and I wanted to see what my plugs were set at currently without indexing. Once I pulled all of the plugs, I found two plugs that had the gap pointed at 5:00 and at 7:00 and the plugs showed it with darker color on the back of the ground strap. I found four plugs that were close to being correct and they were at 10:00 & 2:00. The other two plugs showed the gap at 3:00.
So I decided to go through what allot of you have already gone through and I bought the Moroso indexing kit #71910 (flat washers). It did take some time, but the weather was cold and I was listening to a game in the garage, so I had the time.
When I was done, I had all of the plug gaps facing between 10:00 and 12:00. I had one plug that I did not use the indexing washers and I left it alone since the gap was already facing 10:00. I had one plug that required two of the indexing washers (2 are ok per Moroso if req'd.) and it ended up between 11:00 & 12:00. All of the rest fell into the 10/12 range with one washer each.
I have no expectations but now I know that my plug gap is correct per MSD and that my plugs are all in the best orientation (between 10:00 & 2:00) that I could achieve.

Thank you again for your replies.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)