Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I've been 9.0's 150 at 3,200 with a 8 3/4 with 1.20 couple 60 ft.

I`ve seen your responces to this kind of post before and am curious if you`d shoot your bad-azz combo for us to see..............

What all would you like to know about it.The car has a nice w8 smallblock with a 727 true 29.5 x10.5 tire with exhaust full interior including a back seat all lights work could drive it on the street if i trusted all the idiot drivers now days (LOL).If u want to know more just say.Thanks Kenny

I`ll say..........NICE is an understatement..........9.0`s, small block n/a, 3200lbs..........that doesn`t happen everyday.........

Thanks your car runs dang good too.I didn't even have the car out this year but hope to lighten the car up and be racing again sometime.If i wasn't broke as a dang on joke i would have a chrome moly cage in this car and save alot of weight.LOL

I`m more broke than I`ve been in years but nothing lasts forever and I`m kickin butt in college and if I can make it happen, I`ll be a smog guy/tech and have mad skills in an area that`s here to stay...........emissions baby. I`ve tried to get hot rod jobs here and there and feel like I`m kissing ass and no one has the nuts to respond back so that`s over now. Smog techs make top dollar, don`t work too hard and have great hours that I will controll. I too would love to lighten up my heap and will soon enuff a little bit at a time. Good luck to ya! peace.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....