Well, here is an update...or news flash if you will. I just talked to Dan at Performance Only for easily two hours! OMG! Now I know why he is so highly recommended and respected by everyone!
There is so many great things that I want to say about him, from just our conversation! I am thoroughly impressed and excited! Dan is without a doubt, the correct choice for my hemi build! His knowledge on hemi engines is immense, and he took the time to cover every aspect of the build, and he mention things that no one else has! I can be confident that the outcome will be nothing but spectacular!!!! (excitement personified!!!) The price estimate is great and falls into my budget nicely! This will take me in a new direct from my initial plans of doing some of the assembly myself, but taking on a hemi build with no experience is foolish! I am going to get through the holiday season first (ugh!) ...then go over a list of parts to be delivered for the project. Amazingly, Dan offered to meet me half way at Yeehaw Junction to take the whole puzzle of hemi engine parts from me, including the 6-71 blower! I am also welcome to come see his shop and take home some sample steel shavings off the floor if I can find some! (not entirely Dan's words!) Thank you to everyone who has helped me make this decision, and I will post more updates in the future...hopefully with pictures of a fire-breathing blown hemi on Dan's dyno!

YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again everyone, Excited Steve