Ok, so here is the situation this morning I got my car out (69 charger 383 auto) got to the end of the road about 70 yards from my house and it died like some one just turned of the key and would not restart! I found that the orange box had failed so I replaced it with a parts store box drove about 35 miles and noticed my temp was up alittle more than usual but only about 5 to 10 deg has been running at 180! didn't think much about it! 2 hrs later I got in it to come home and about 1/4 the way home I noticed the temp was creaping up and not cooling down with at speed air flow! I got it pulled over and the temp was at 240 and she was spitting out the over flow! I noticed that the top hose was hot and the top of the radiator was hot but the bottom of the radiator and bottom hose was cool! So I don't think I'm getting any water flow! the radiator is new and also recently checked and I'm running a clutch fan and shroud! I'm thinking its the water pump hoping to tear it apart tomorrow but thought I would ask for any other ideas! double checked the timing after it cooled back to 180 and its still were I set it 10 initial and 34 total at 2400rpm. Thanks for any help!!!