I don't know if anybody recalls this but here it goes: A few years ago a gentleman offered a complete resto for $25k. He unfortunately died rather unexpectedly. I found out that the main partner who is responsible for the body work is still in business. He has my car now and it is almost completed. I won't get into the particulars about pricing because if you decide to use his services that's between you and him.
I can tell you this, he's a man of his word and has superior skills.
I can send progress pictures if you so desire, I don't know how to post them here. I had my car transported to him on fathers day, if it wasn't for backordered glass it would be here this weekend. I know he's going to be looking for another MOPAR to work on, all I told him I could do is post his work and see what happens. I think you would be pleased with his craftmanship, I am. I posted here, mods move it if you have to. I can't convey the honesty and perseverance of this individual. If you decide to get your car done, you won't go wrong. I can give you his info if you're so inclined.
https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...art=11&vc=1

Last edited by Nukechargerboy; 10/17/12 04:38 PM.