I posted on this issue earlier.

On my 440 the bearing failed on the #4 Journal (this oils both rocker arms), determination into the failure was the installed bearing was to tight of a press fit causing the bearing to wear prematurely. Current measurement of the Journal opening is 2.0800. Opening should measure 2.0835. I have a few options to fix this problem:
1. Locate a "under sized OD" bearing to fit the current journal opening and my cam shaft.
2. Purchase a new bearing and machine down the outter race to get a solid fit into the journal yet not affect the inner race dimension so the cam fits properly with no binding or overly tight fit. If I go this route what is the best way to machine down the outter race of a bearing?
3. What is the best way to remove Journal material for a correct bearing to fit into? (this method is not that appealing to me)
4. Who is a knowledgeable souce on cam shafts, someone who has extensive experience in cam/bearing applications, they may have options I'm not familiar with or know where I may get a correct size bearing. Thanks.