First of all Josh THANKS for being a very responsible promoter

Starting up a new series takes (kanuts) and I'm sure there will be learning curves on BOTH sides!!! Promoter, racers, show car participants and swap vendors all may have some problems but the only way to fix them is to talk about them to the parties involved. Anytime something comes up bring it to the attention of the others in a responsible way and don't just start beating up each other. We all NEED each other to continue on doing what we love in any venue of this series. If there is anything I can do to help assist in any way just let me know and I'll do whatever I can. We all want a place to 1st have fun and 2nd to be competetive with others as thats what we love to do. We all have banter with others and most times it's all in fun and we should understand that. Life is short and the way things are going now we need to have a place to go to and be with friends, have fun and be competetive and go home happy knowing we are all one. I look forward to next year at all of your events and even other events if they fit in the schedule to continue to meet with my friends!!

Russ