I'm currently rebuilding a '73 Road Runner with blue interior. I have all of the dash parts cleaned and ready for paint, problem is that I can't find anyone who has the paint that I want. I have the paint chips from PPG, Martin Senour and Dupont from 1973 and the color original to the dash and steering column is supposed to be a dark blue. After seeing a few cars with this factory dark blue color, I have come to the conclusion that I don't like it (I think it's too dark and looks tacky with the much lighter dash pad and other interior colors). Interestingly enough, the Dupont interior paint chip sheet also shows a Dark Blue Met. chip that the other manufacturers don't list. While this isn't probably the correct original color, it is slightly different and looks a lot better in my opinion. After checking with all 3 paint dealers in town, nobody can seem to cross match this color code. The fact that it is a satin paint also seems to be complicating things for everyone who has tried to research it. I do not have any samples of this paint large enough for a photo match, so I'm pretty much out of luck. Has anyone used this color before or have any idea how I might go about getting a sample to use for matching?

Dark Blue Met.
9834LH

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!