Quote:

quick question-what are the four digit numbers at the end of a 69 e series lynch road broadcast sheet on line 5 for?
all the best
frank.

I wrote this over on the A12 Registry:

Isn't row 5 the "LABELS" row? The other end (left side) of that row has the "IDLE" (for emissions compliance adjustment) and "TIRE" (driver's door with air pressure, GVWR). Would that be two of the other labels on the car? That leaves the: jack instructions, the driver's door jam with the NHTSA "MEETS FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARDS", the air filter cover labels, the radiator coolant label, the jack base label, the 4-speed reverse light warning (if that could be considered a government required warning or safety feature which it WAS). What else am I for sure missing? How about the window (Monroney Label) sticker? I guess we need to look at some more Broadcast sheets to see how many variations or different numbers there are for A12's. Any labels on Bee's that are not on Runner's?

Looking at an A12 rr now that has a 2 under 13 and 269 under 14.

An A12 Bee with a 2 under 13 and 132 under 14

Okay a quick look at some other model year broadcast sheets shows boxes for "EXHAUST" and the performance cars all seem to have a "02" under for what I would suspect DUAL EXHAUST PIPES????? So maybe 13 is for exhausts on the '69 Broadcast Sheet (BS)? Then there is a box labeled 'CAR HEIGHT" with a 3-digit code, maybe that's what the 269 or 132 is for???

Any other numbers besides 02, under 13 or 132, 269 and 276 under 14?

RoadrunnerJD, John wrote on the A12 Registry:

Quote:

Mine has the numbers 030 under the 14 and all I can read under the 13 is a last digit of 0?

which could be another "132"?