Quote:

Unless I'm missing a listing AMK has no listing for body bolts.

Im mainly looking for valance, header, hood latch support, hood, trunk lid etc.

AMK has many Chrysler body bolts in the bulk section here, noted with black pentastars:

http://www.amkproducts.com/Catalog_PDF/92-108.pdf

Almost all 'body bolts' are 1/4-20 and 5/16-18 hex machine screws with recessed heads, captive conical washers, "paint cutter" lead points, and phosphated with body color paint on the heads. There is virtually no exception to this, so if you were to go through your bolt buckets and pull out just the ones with these attributes, you will be half way there, except for the missing ones.

As for correctness, Chrysler used many bolt makers as vendors, therefore cars of the same model commonly have the same size bolts but with different head markings from the different bolt makers. It is also common for L and R parts on both sides of a car to have different fasteners.

My car is a 1969 A body, and I have cataloged all the fasteners by every attribute so I can refinish them in bulk, then positively ID each one for reassembly. Sorting my list on just body paint, nearly every body bolt shows up, all having the attributes mentioned above. Even though you have a 1971 B body, I'll bet my body bolts and yours are similar. PM me if you want a list.

The K frame fastener in the photo at bottom right has the paint cutter lead point - no threads at the point with vertical deformations.

7375788-P1020291small.jpg (121 downloads)

If you don't see two dolphins, you need a vacation.