Quote:

Will it really?!

Thanks guys, I worked hard to buy it.

Don Pedan @Country Motors sold this new to someone in WV in 2002 with a 51' Wildside mini semi.The person had both truck and semi painted red when they were new! Can you amagine what that cost being red and all. He traded it and the trailer back in with 4220 miles and I bought the truck.I already owned the trailer that came from Country Motors also. Don told me it was geared for 124 with a 5th and 6th gear overdrive.Now I realize that doesn't mean that will, but it will do close to that. I took delivery at IRP at a race and drove it home by myself with no trailer. I had it going 105 and it was taching 1200RPM with plenty of petal left. I can blow other semis around when I pass em.

It's a pleasure to drive and very easy,no shifting. I am also very lucky that I have Scott, a crew member that does most of the driving or even my better half so I was as fresh as possible when it came time to drive the race car. Cause beleive me it was non stop at the shop before we left for a race.So I'd get my slept in route.