Quote:

Do those have a schrader valve? Can I maintain nitrogen on my own? Being adjustable from the shaft end makes for a change in shaft displacement or basically the free bleed?

As with any MonoTube shock there is a Nitrogen chamber at the bottom of the shock or in the resevor on our TAs, separated from the oil w/ a floating piston. There is a very specific pressure that these need to be set at and for all general purposes does not need to be changed. Instead of the normal Schrader, these shock are filled via a needle through the lower eye mount (before the bearing is installed). One of the biggest problems with a Schrader is the possibility of someone trying to check this pressure w/ a normal tire pressure gauge. Simply checking the pressure will severely drop the pressure as the volume is low.

You are correct, the rebound knob is basically a needle/seat bleed that allow the oil to bypass rebound valve stack. 24 positions total. One of the things I love about this shock is that turning the knob will actually make significant noticeable changes while driving. I’ve played w/ shocks before that had a lot of clicks (12-30…) but the actual range of dampening didn’t really change that much.