Have a 70 Challenger with factory power windows. Wiring harness looks OK. Switches have been rebuilt and terminals cleaned. All harness connectors have been cleaned.

Problem: The passenger front window motor doesn't have enough power to fully raise the window. When hot-wired, the motor works just fine. Neither the drivers master switch nor the switch on the passenger door allows the window to raise fully. When checked, the voltage is 11.2 at the connector to the motor when the switch is pressed to the up or down position. It's the same from either switch. The other windows work fine, although all move slower heading to the up position. They do close fully. I don't think it is the window track adjustment as it works ok when hot-wired. I have taken apart the terminal that the window switch plugs into and cleaned the "loops" of the terminals. Also, I compressed the metal "loops" in the terminal so it would mate well to the switch.

Not sure where to go from here. It seems there are not enough amps when going through the wiring harness to raise the windows. Any suggestions?