Hello all,

I am considering building a car for the local 1/4 mile paved high banked circle track. They say its the fastest in the world. The class is called Thunder Stock. I have pasted the suspension rules below.

13. Steering & Suspension: Steering must be STOCK. Absolutely no modifications. Camber is limited to a maximum of 5 degrees. Maximum sway bar size is 1.250 inches. Front control arm bushing material is unrestricted, stock dimensions must be maintained (no heim style joints)
Rear control arm bushings are limited to non-offset rubber or urethane (stock dimensions ONLY)
Minimum ground clearance is 6". Ride attitude must be maintained. Any spring rate is allowed.
Non-remotely adjustable spring spacers are allowed. Stock steering column is required, any steering wheel is allowed. Coleman HD front steel hub and rotor assembly is recommended.

The minimum weight is 3200 pounds with driver. The class is entirely Chevies. Last week the fast qualifing time was 14.469 seconds.

I have another thread asking about an engine combo. What would be a good car to stuff it in? A, B, or even FMJ? Would a B body work better, if they weight was brought down, due to it greater its width and longer wheel base? An M body might be the least expensive but how would the sideways t bars work?

Any input is greatly appreciated.