Quote:

How are the frame rails and firewall?

If you can't find the original 340, may be kinda cool as a Hemi gen II transplant.

I briefly thought of that as well. I may think more about it if/when I can get it. It's not the best documented car in the world but I have enough tags to back up its rareity. I'm think around 5 pink A66 cars made....might be too rare to stray away from the tag?? At any rate, it will need all 4 rails, and torsion bar mount. I think the rear shock crossmember is reusable. It will need a fire wall too. Ill save the original upper cowl for the vin stamping. I won't hide how much new metal this car will have, but the roof will remain, all the inner 1/4 panels, rad support, and some miscellaneous bracing here and there like the trunk hinge mounts. The nice thing is that it's never been apart so all the original hardware I can reuse, all the wiring (not that I would) all the trim, bumpers, dash assembly and gauges, console, window regulators, and so on. If its restorable, I'm re using it. The previous owner had a big stash of challenger stuff so he let me scrounge and take whatever I wanted for 500 bux. I also bought that white 318 '70 that was there outside as well, that some of you may remember, if you saw my pink car in person in Wisconsin. I just bought a 2012 Superbee tho I might be getting greedy with the new stuff!

1970 FM3 Coronet 440, 1971 FJ6 Dude D100