I'm about to see if all weirdness goes away tomorrow, but I'm waiting for the JB weld to cure (wells). Wanted your take before I fire over again.

Long story short, my Thermoquad has been constantly flooding since I got it. It's also acted inconsistently side to side in the primary venturis.

I installed brass floats today, it still floods. I took a closer look and found that the tangs on the end are hitting the needles at more like a 60 degree angle rather than parallel (bent and fixed that) and found that if the float arms flex the ends would hit some overhang on the gasket first (notched those out, same problem as the old one I replaced and never noticed). I have no idea if this will work but if it still floods afterwards I'm going to JB Weld the dang seats to the air horn.

It also have some throttle shaft vacuum leak slop that I'm leaving alone for right now (if I push back against the throttle the right way my idle drops noticeably)

Blah blah blah, the driver's side venturi keeps seeming to get way too much gas for some reason compared to the passenger side. The jets appear to be the same, the rods are the same, and the tree has no problem going up and down and seats fully when the car is idling. Above a certain idle speed, I can see gas welling up in the little tube that feeds the venturi. If I start manually cracking the throttle open, it starts dribbling out. If I get it up higher, it gets worse to the point where it's a white spray of fuel at no load and maybe 1400 rpm. The passenger side doesn't show any signs of doing anything like this.

I've poked wire into all of the air bleeds and tube thingies that surround that area and nothing seems to be blocked.

What could be causing this? Yes, the o-rings are in place in the main body, the floats are set at just over an inch with the gasket on. I've covered the basics. It's been doing this in some form or fashion since I got it, pre and post rebuild.

1967 Dodge Coronet Deluxe station wagon

1.03" T-bars, QA1 arms/rods, Cordoba/GM Metric/Volare brake & knuckle, XHDs, Hellwig rear sway, 318 Magnum w/ air gap, 727, 3.23s