First of all, I want to thank all of the folks at Hotchkis for all of their efforts this year. It took a real leap of faith for them to bring everything from CA to PA. Dan, Mary and Kevin were giving rides all weekend in that heat and they welcomed every passenger from the first to the last each day. What some of you might not know is that John Hotchkis himself was also busy all weekend either manning the booth on the Midway or signing people up for rides at the track. What a friendly and professional crew!

As Dan said, for insurance and safety reasons we limited the event to just rides with the Hotchkis drivers. Those of you who were here saw that we don't have a true autocross course. Rather than a large, paved lot we have more of a "road course" with narrow pavement and as little as 30' of grass separating the track from the fence. The last thing anyone wanted was to see someone put their show car in the fence.

I look forward to working with the entire Hotchkis crew again next year. Everyone I talked to had a great time and really appreciated the FREE rides. My only regret is not riding in the Autocross Taxi with Kevin

Ed